Does he deserve me?

There's this guy who I have strong feeling for, I just haven't decided if they are friend or romantic feelings. And all the guys in my grade tell me he doesn't deserve me and I should aim higher than him. So now I'm scared that they might be right. This one guy even had me on speaker phone without knowing and there were 8 guys there.. just to prove that I deserve better... what shiudk I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• We can't determine that with the information you gave you need to figure it out more yoursef...

What Guys Said 3

• Don't listen to your idiot friends. Give it a go as he might be the perfect guy for you. But you will not know until you try. Also I have been in contact with a lot of women who are stuck up and have ridiculous standards, and are still alone and miserable.

• nobody deserves some insecure bitch who can't use her own brain.

• Your friends sound like dickheads. Classic "crab" mentality. Decide for yourself.

What Girls Said 2

• That's up to you. If you really care and he treats you nice... Its no one else's business and definitely not their choice.

• only you can decide that.