Should I just give up on the girl I like?

I mean, honestly, I don't know if I should try anymore. I'm bored with trying to get dates, and, while her friend told me how to get her, I don't often trust female advice and don't feel like putting in the effort. What's more, but, not to offend anyone, but it seems to me that often times when a white girl goes ahead and dates a black guy she's just manipulating him, like, 9 times out of ten, usuallt for money or sex, why should I be a victim? Her friend said she doesn't notice race, but she doesn't know that, and I stil wouldn't trust that. What do you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• Seems a bit paranoid - Maybe the girl just does like you.

What Girls Said 2

• Have you tried asking her in the past? And if so what were her reasons for declining?

• Asked her to a dance once, I dunno, she was lying but because I waited a long time and she was already going with someone else, though I know they're just friends.

• Try asking her out on an actual date before throwing in the towel.

• just keep trying.

What Guys Said 2

• If its her friend, I would say stop being a bitch and try her friends advice at least once.
    Now with whatever else you're saying, that sounds like a you issue, so have fun with that.

• What do you mean?

• More often than not.

• Then I'm sorry that's how you feel, cause it doesn't only apply to white women with black men. Just being realistic, so don't take it personal.

• Thats a broad generalization. there's 100 reason why white girls date black guys, not just sex or money (these being the worst). Id go ahead and plan a date and go in with an open mind.. but if she flakes then you know what to do