What do I do about my crush possibly moving?

My crush told me that he's not gonna be at our high school next year because he wants to go to Indiana (we live in Illinois). He left five days before school ends (Thursday) for summer vacation, but didn't mention his moving. He told at least one of his friends that he's not coming back and that he doesn't want to come back. I'm not sure if he meant he doesn't wanna come back for the rest of this school year or next school year. I added him on FB and asked for his number, but he just read it, no reply. When he was at school, he used to hit on me a lot, so it's confusing me a little that he didn't respond. My friend said maybe it was because my profile picture isn't of me. I'm pretty sure he knows my name, though, he looked at my ID on his lasy dau. He asked me what classes I gave next year and wanted to know who my teacher was, so I thought maybe he could be staying. He's kinda popular with lots of friends at our school. Does it sound like he's definitely moving away? If so, how do I cope?

Why would he ask about if we have classes together if he wouldn't come back? Everyone at school always says they want to move and that they don't want to come back to the school, but never actually move.

Most Helpful Guy

• Let him go. First of all, you weren't that close if you're "pretty sure he knows your name". He either does, or he doesn't. Plus you weren't even facebook friends, I mean nowadays when everyone's everyone's facebook friend, not a good sign.
    Second, if he is moving, there's really nothing you can do about it. You're in highschool. His parents decide where their family goes, not him and mos def not you. If he isn't moving, then you'll have plenty of time to assess if he's really into you etc. Some guys just have that flirty demeanor that to an outsider looks like they're hitting on everyone.

What Guys Said 1

• did u ask for any fb./skype at least?

What Girls Said 2

• Like is like an elevator it has its up and downs. then at times you have to let people off. its just the way it is.

• i think he is...