So what do we do now?

Okay, here is the issue. I met this guy at a bar about 3 weeks ago, and we've been talking ever since. We've went out a few times, but he's never paid for anything, but he's not in a good position. We've always seemed to have a good time, and we ended up kissing one night and one night he let me sleep in his bed and he cuddled me without sex. Well one night I asked where he wanted us to go with this, and he said where he is about to be on house arrest for a second dui, it's best that we are friends for now. Well, last night I went out and he texted me at around 2:30 in the morning asking how my night was going. I was drunk but knew what was going on. He told me I could come over if I wanted. So, I did, we talked for a bit, and we ended up making out and having sex. He let me sleep in his bed with him and took me home the next morning. He texted me and told me he hoped I had fun and I said I did, both when I went out and at his place. He said "glad I could help :)" So my question is now what? Do I bring up the sex, if so how? Do I forget it? Does he want more? I just really don't know what to do from here. I mean he's obviously still talking to me so it's not like the guys who ignore you after sex...

Most Helpful Girl

• just keep talking then!

What Guys Said 2

• whoa wait... does he want sex?

• Well he initiated it so... I guess. I just don't know whether this is a one and done thing or something else.

• You impregnate yourself!

What Girls Said 0