After someone cheats on you, tjen dumps you, does the hurt ever get better? Can you ever find love again?

Most Helpful Girl

• You can find love again yes. If you choose to close that chapter, and move on from it, yes you can find love once again.

What Girls Said 5

• It may be hard to believe right now but it will get better in time. The hardest part is always thinking about all the happy memories that you guys had together. Thinking about the past when all they wanted was you and only you. When you've been cheated on it brings out all your insecurities. it makes you wonder "What did they have that I didn't?", "Why did they choose them over me?", or "Why wasn't I good enough?". Being cheated on is one of the most horrible feelings you could ever feel. Give yourself time to heal. You might not appreciate this right now but be glad that they left because now they have made space for someone that will love you and treat you right. Don't give up hope, your true love will come when you least expect it.

• You will find love again!

• it got better for me. i found someone who i love to death and i'm thankful i got cheated on or i don't think i would be with the person i'm with now

• Of course in Christ you can

• Of course it does. Just because a person gets cheated on doesn't mean the next man/woman they get together with is going to cheat. You live, you learn and you move on.

What Guys Said 5

• Its tough but you got to hope the pain goes away and you find love again.

• guess it becomes worse... but still u can find

• My brother was cheated on after a 2-year relationship, and I'm pretty sure he's better now.

• eventually for most people, they'll get over it within a week or a month or so.

It makes no sense to get depressed over that any ways.

• I can't answer that only you can 🙏