Girls honestly would you date an older bore college student?

I'm starting college late at 22. Was in the police academy chose a different route. Going back to school but I know I'm going to be broke. I'll hopefully start interning at 25. Then be hired on making close to six figures at 26. I still want to be a police officer but just a reserve officer. I do want to build assets and make over six figures and live a higher class life style by my late twenties and get all the toys or early 30s. Would girls be turned off because I'll be broke till I'm 25 26 years old?

Broke not bore

Most Helpful Guy

• Girls will date snot on a cracker so dating is not a problem in college. Making 6 figures at age 26 would mean you know something a lot of other people do not know. Mostly out of college you have people desperate to do their first job that they will work for little. If you have a lot of women in mind then being poor may be a friend that sticks around longer than you think. You can do many things but will they be financed or paid in cash? The big question is how is your debt structured for you projected windfall earnings?

• I have network.. that's all. I know I'll find a good paying position by the time I graduate. I have money saved up but I still will have school debt by the time I graduate though. Shit this could just be wishful thinking though. it's just a plan.

• The fact that you have a plan puts you yards ahead. Good luck,

What Girls Said 2

• No, my boyfriend and i are both cheap I guess. Once in a while we go out and lavish each other with stuff but we're fine just hanging out, going on walks, nothing expensive

• would not.

• You would rather have someone who graduated at 22 be making more money?

What Guys Said 2

• No way man, think of the military veterans who go to college after their service. They start college at 22-25. I have few older guys in my fraternity and they do just fine.

Most people dont have their life planned and you do so you're well a head of a lot of people. Just out of curiosity, what do you want to major in?

• Business administration. Been working for LA fitness and have been a lot of network just at the bottom of the barrel as a personal trainer I'd like to wrk my way up their corporate latter.

• That's a good plan. In doing Econ/finance and employers love anything business related. You'll be fine

• chicks can b shallow though lol

• never's late brooooo