Guys, have you ever slept with an under-aged girl without even being aware of it because she lied about her age and girls, have you ever?

lied about your age when you were a minor just so you can sleep with a adult male (lets say age 20-25)?

I've never done it before but it has actually happened to one of my friends (who's 23 years old). He dated a 16 year old girl who has the body figure of a 30 year old woman and looks a little older than her age (and she lied about her real age). He nearly got caught and in serious legal trouble but luckily, he was smart enough to have protection on him while he did the under-aged teen girl.

As a young adult male, I don't know what's up with today's under-aged teen girls who want to lie about their real age just so they can have sex with grown men, knowing well that they could get us men in legal trouble.

• Yes I've slept with a an under-aged teen girl without even knowing it before (male)/Yes, I have once lied about my age to sleep with older men (females)
  • No, I have never done it (Male and Females)

Most Helpful Guy

• I have a strict 21+ policy as a buffer against that. No reason to risk it.

• Just remember that there will always be an small chance of an under-aged teen girl lying to you about her age and make herself look older, especially in today's era.

What Girls Said 3

• Double check with proof or when you drop her off and see she loves with her parents.. I know friends who have find this and their parents found out and sued the hell out of those poor guys who didn't know

• Always ask for license

• no never..

What Guys Said 4

• No I have never done this. If it does happen to a guy he will get the short end of the stick. She will still get his stick but will not get into trouble. There is only one way to be sure she is of age. Date awhile. No one night stands anymore. They are too dangerous for guys. If both of you are drinking you are setting yourself up for a rape accusation. Get to know each other. What's the rush?

• no... i'm careful as fuck ;)

• Nope, prison isn't worth it... actually I wonder how bad prison actually is? 3 meals and day and a roof over your head and technically it's free.

• "Have you ever done something without being aware you were doing it?"

... no? :S