Is my long distance boyfriend cheating?

So my LD boyfriend and i have been together for 11 months, On his snapchat story he had about 4 pics with this girl the first one being them at a resturant and the caption being "Got my Marykins tonight" and another one with his arm around her neck from behind and hugging her taking a selfie and the other on was him having her on his lap outside. Should i be concerned i mean they could just be friends? If he was cheating on me then why would he put it on snapchat knowing i would see it?

Most Helpful Guy

• I would be concerned

What Guys Said 2

• hmmmmm maybe... but still u cannot verify it i guess :|

• You can not have a real relationship with someone who lives so far away. It is better to split and date others. If he comes back and you want to share time again then that is fine. You are setting yourself up for disappointment. So is he.

What Girls Said 3

• BE CONCONCERNED !!

• Why do you think i should?

• There's no need for another girl to sit on your guys lap EVER! That's disrespectful and she is way too close to his dick. Definitely not appropriate!

• You should talk to him about it if you're not comfortable seeing him that close with other girls. They might be friends but you're the girlfriend and he should at least consider what you would feel.

• he might be!