Mixed signals or Did I just do something wrong?

I've had a crush on this girl for awhile and she and I both give each other hand written notes during passing periods at school and 3 weeks ago she told me she liked me. I've gone on several dates with her but 5 days ago she came up and kissed me! The next day, she wrote me a poem telling me I was "the perfect guy for her". I took her to a dance yesterday and during a slow song, I kissed her at the end of it. Since then she's been acting kinda weird and hasn't been texting normally. It's been a lot of short worded answers but she still sends pictures of her day and seems interested in what I'm talking about. Did I do something wrong or come on too strong? Any advice would really help because this girl means the world to me.

Most Helpful Girl

• you may have come on a bit too strong.

• So then how can I bounce back from coming on too strong? Should I apologize to her?

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• I think she is just shy because relationship going to next level.

• nothing wrong bro... guess though she feels kinda shy textin u

• Then talk to her and ask her why the sudden change (or what appears to be a sudden change) in texting.