Guys, Guys: What do you think of bossy, uptight girls with short tempers?

20

Most Helpful Guy

• To date? No
    Sex? maybe if they agree to have their mouth taped shut :)

What Guys Said 19

• I would never date a woman like that. Because for one thing she's too bossy & nagging, another thing is that she's trying to control me & my life. If I ever had had to put her in her place, I would most likely do that in order to protect myself from harm.

• Goodbye! One of the few major turnoffs is a bossy woman. I hate being bossed around, so if you even try doing that, I'm done.

• I do not even talk with them, even at work. Cocky and assertive behavior is a big put off for me with ANY kind of acquaintance. Be it a guy.

• As for relationships, people who are with such partners, they only pretend they are happy. Either they are there for some sexual appeal or they know already that they have to move out and move on. And if it is long term, specially marriage, its a relationship of make believe.

• No way, i know a girl that and i can't stand her, she's a good girl but i mean, she gets mad very easy, turn off.

• Give me 15 minutes with them alone in a room, I will make them see things differently... one way or another.

• They need to grow up and stop being so controlling.

• I think I avoid them at all costs.

• Quote: ''it's that time of month again''

This is used a lot against those kinda girls, ahaha. xD

• A complete turn off.

• hahahahahahahahaha, not worth my time

• No thanks.
    ...

• Hay baby, im here to pick u up 😘

• uptight.. short temper... that sounds exactly like my mother! We'd collide so many times that I swore to myself that I'd never become her... No, I'd make a U-turn

• Get in the fetal position and pray for life!

• kind of reminds me of my mom... in a bad way... But also sounds like a normal girl

• can't stand them

• My bad leave me alone i dont want you in my life thsts what will i say to her

• I do not prefer bossy uptight women. Being a leo and a guy i need to be in charge

• They are keepers