How great would it be if you could amass all the amazing qualities of the people you have dated/loved/slept with and combine them into a new person?

What would you name him or her?

Most Helpful Girl

• They would be too perfect for me. o. o I love imperfection

• You love imperfection? Why's that? I'm just curious since I'm obsessed with being perfect.

What Guys Said 6

• That would only be one girl I dated. Now the ideas or potential qualities I would love to have in one new person... but that is too much perfection and besides I am imperfect so would they even want to be with me?
    Not sure what I would name her. Maybe Breanne or Sarah? I like those names

• Wouldn't get out of the bedroom

• I would name them orgasmo.

• There are some people I've been with that I don't even know if they have any amazing qualities besides physical stuff.
    But I guess if it's just amazing qualities, it'll b good to be able to do what you say.

• She'd be way too good to be true. I wouldn't date her because of it I'd think.

• She'd probably be 1000/10 and I wouldn't even have a chance. I'm fine with things the way they are

What Girls Said 1

• ohh that would be a dream come true haha