If your wanted by most people, you'll be lucky to see 1-2 people you find attractive in a year because you have a specific taste. But you can still tell loads of the people who like you are attractive, but you feel nothing romantically or physically for them.
The other one is where you have a type you like and find attractive that you see a lot but you get denied 50-80% of the time
- Rather be wanted by most but almost not like any of themVote A
- Id rather get denied if it was 50% of the timeVote B
- Id rather get denied if it was 60% or less of the timeVote C
- Id rather get denied if it was 70% or less of the timeVote D
- Id rather get denied if it was even 80% of the timeVote E
- Id rather be wanted by most unless i get denied less than 50% of the timeVote F
Most Helpful Girl
A is the story of my life, boys chase and the majority of the time I don't like them. Ends with me dating a number of diffident men. I'm not sure if this is the way I want it to be. I like the attention (not going to lie) in my head I like to think it just means when the guy I like does come along it'll be even more special.
Your choices aren't 100% clear, but if anything a fix would be more of my kind of guy came my way and that would be a guy with achievements, a good body and ambition. I am already these 3 things.0