How to avoid second date as a girl?

Hi, we all know that if a guy is not anymore interested in a second date if he doesn't contact you anymore. But how to do it if you're a girl? I had a first date with this guy yesterday but he wasn't my type and I am not anymore interested in having second date with him. I feel kind of guilty because it was his treat and he spent a lot for our lunch and afternoon snacks. How should I do it without offending him? He clearly wants to see me again, I just received 4 text messages from him this morning saying when would I be available to go out. I don't like him, he's too clingy and touchy for first date and told me to not see anymore guys other than him. That turned me off big time.

I am not a gold digger if that's what everyone thinks! I did suggest to split bills with him and told him we could go to a cheaper restaurant. But he insisted going to an expensive one and paying the whole bill!

Most Helpful Guy

• Simple. Say no. Tell him that you did not feel any chemistry and that you are not interested in a exploring a romantic relationship.
    Be honest, be polite and be firm.

What Guys Said 7

• Just text him that you didn't feel anything growing in you, that you didn't feel like he was the type you are looking for. He would understand if he's a grown man.

Whatever you do, don't ignore him, at least have some class and text him. It's ok if you say no, but it's not ok if you ignore him, that means you show no respect for him and you lack maturity.

• I did not ignore his texts even after our date. Of course, I am not that disrespectful.

• I just said it cause one time this girl didn't text me back when I asked her if she wanted to try again in a second date (since the first one wasn't too good) and she never replied which was extremely disrespectful. I'm glad you didn't ignore him :)

• You just say sorry that he just is not what you are looking for or do what guys do and ignore him

• Just ignore, if he doesn't take the hint just give it to him straight but kind too

• Let him know that you don't see you guys being together. Be upfront with him. It is important to let him off now then drag him along because you "feel bad"

• Wow, why did you let him pay then? You should have split the bill. Wow, this is exactly what makes men hate paying for date, gold digger.

• He insisted it. And hey, I am not a gold digger.

• Did you not read my comment? I said I suggested splitting the bill but he insisted on paying the whole thing.

• but was that disingenuously splitting the bill? or were you prepared to pay the full thing? I would have kept on insisting.

• Weird reason to not like someone

• Why not?

• By being clingy and touchy? No, of course not. Not on first date.

• what exactly did he do that was clingy and touchy?

• Every times man pays so you are feeling guilty and it is common that is I says girl play safe go with full stomuch.
    Just say you are not my type and forget about your money.
    Sort for that but it is true just hurt more guys and let them pay for you. good luck.
    Sorry but that is what in my heart. why don't you split the bill in first date then everyone can safe and breakup without bothering.

• Why is everyone thinking that I'm a gold digger? Hell, I could go on a date with only eating a $1.00 burger and pay for it myself. This guy insisted on paying the whole bill himself. It just so happened that I am not anymore interested after getting to know him.

• Or maybe because of someone asks you to a date and INSIST he pays it can end up being insulting if you continue to refuse?

• @Vegemite
      He asked you to stay in home and don't go out side for work will you keep clam

What Girls Said 0