Guys, does saying I love you usually happen because you plan it or do you just blurt it out? And how do you know it's just friendly?

Today I only got to see my boyfriend for an hour then he had to leave which I told him I was a little disappointed about. When he rounded the corner I heard him yell out, you know I love you right? I didn't reply back. But is this most likely in a just friends way or maybe means more? We've been dating for 3 months now. He'll say I love you when I do something he likes or something we have in common but thats just when he says, thats why I love you

8

Most Helpful Guy

• Literally this just happened bout a week ago (lol) I was talking to her and she was doing the thing with her hair that I just love and I blurted out "God I love you" I was surprised I said it, she didn't respond until yesterday saying that she loves me but not in love with me yet. God I wish I could take that back lol

What Guys Said 7

• I think about it a lot before I say it and tend to try and plan it, but it usually just comes down to me blurting it out randomly

• It just came out for me over the phone and boy she was taken back in a good way

• It's hard to say. He might just be too self-conscious to tell you in a serious way, so that is his way. Why don't you just ask him? Don't you think he could tell you better than we?

• This usually happens as the result of a strong euphoric feeling for your partner. Love is not a feeling. Love is being committed. Being committed is working through problems and growing each time you come out still together.

• You just feel it and you know its what you want

• It's spontaneous and guys usually don't say that for no reason.

• Planned usually means he's going to propose. Usually it's just said out of the blue

• Does it actually hold meaning usually out of the blue?

• Probably?