Girls, what type of white guys do black girls like?

Do they like classy white guy who dresses like a white guy and speak proper, or the white guy who dresses like he's ghetto and speaks ghetto?

14

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on the guy and the girl. Classy is a matter of personal interpretation. Some women may see what you consider acting "ghetto" to be swag and are intrigued. Others may consider the behavior repulsive, but just because a guy conducts himself differently, he isn't automatically "classy." Now, I'm not particularly sure what "dressing like a white guy" is, because I wasn't aware white guys cornered the market on fashion, but I like guys who act sensibly and dress sensibly. I take all my men on a case-by-case basis, so what may fly with one may not work on me with another. It all depends.

What Girls Said 13

• No ones like a white guy who is trying to play a role be yourself. by the way you're assuming all black people live in the hood or ghetto so that statement was slightly offensive. black Girls would also not like you for saying things like that. Refrain from making stereotypical comments based on what you think you know about black people and try to get to know her as an individual. watching a movie called "dear white people " might help also

• I think every black girl is different and have each has their own t

• Lol Im from Detroit and the white boys there new better to not act."ghetto" or whatever that. means. But i mean some just reflect their surroundings. I then moved to Arizona where there is a lot of preppy boys and some emo some rich some ghetto. And thw boys in SC are charming some are country but moat charming. If your personality is there i would say it really doesn't matter aa long as you're a good guy. Some girls want to be housewives or have a "rep" to protect so they go for certain guys. Just remind yourself of the girl your going after and her intentions.

• It all depends on the girl. But there's not really a type. Just don't be like those white guys that act black its annoying. in other words be yourself

• I like a white guys who dont care that they are white and that I'm black... That's all oh and hot

• I like white guys that act like themselves with a good sense of humor.

• You like them regardless of style?

• Im just a normal white guy who doesn't act ghetto****

• Noo, just be yourself. I'd actually be unattracted to you if you acted that way around me. If your not really "ghetto" than don't be, if you are than go ahead but, I doubt a lot of ladies will like you.

• that question is like asking how white people like their chicken cooked; fried or baked.

• I prefer the proper guy because I'm proper myself :) I don't care for "ghetto"...

• Depends on the person really

• i like classy guys period white or not and those who speak proper. I don't like anyone who speaks "ghetto"or dresses "ghetto".

• Like attracts like, usually. So it depends on the girl.

• I'm black and my favorite type of guy is a white one. I like colored eyes so much and their personalities generally speaking match better with mine. Which means NO, I do not like ghetto white guys and I like it much much better when they are classy.

• Just be yourself. If you try to act ghetto it's not gonna look cool. I've seen girls pretend to be ghetto and it wasn't cool, it was just very stereotypical. So don't do it. You're a white guy. Just be happy being a white guy. You don't have to become a black person to hang out with black people. If you respect people and share common interests then you're gonna make some friends of every color and race. Don't pretend to be someone you're not.

• Do you think that also applies to relationships? Will a black girl love to date a white guy who's a "white guy"?

• If she likes white guys, then yea. Everyone has their own type.