Girls, Is it attractive if a guy you are dating is in a SWAT team (picture included)?

Girls, Is it attractive if a guy you are dating is in a SWAT team (picture included)

• Yes
    60% (24)
  • No
    40% (16)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

17

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 16

• The outfit is nice, but it's dangerous to be in a swat team and I wouldn't want to date someone who could get killed while working

• I guess. Seems pretty badass.

• Ummmm. EXCUSE ME? Not only would I jump at the chance to date a hunky, brave, strong, courageous, and powerful... but I would be honored! if a member of the swat team came up to me and said "I will date you, but you have to give me your right kidney, the left vertical of your heart and your right boob", I would way "baby do you have a knife? "

• I mean as long athe girl likes the guy than yeah its attractive. Its better to have a girl who is attracted to you because of who you are rather than your job

• What is attractive about it

• Sexy, but I'd worry. So yes to your question, but there is a caveat =p

• Badass, but I'd be personally worried for his safety

• uh well id be attracted to the guy... i wouldn't exactly be attracted to the job he does

• Depends on why he'd joined.

• That's kinda scary to me, sorry.

• Do you think it is badass

• Yes, then we could role-play. I'd be like a sexy criminal about blowup something and he'd come in in his swat uniform to stop me. Pure sexiness.

• Well, it's men in uniform, I guess

• They look dangerous. I will NOT date them.

• I'd be indifferent. But it's a dangerous job, I'd be a little worried

• Do you think it is badass

• My boyfriends a upcoming Navy Seal, so basically. I don't find other men attractive.

• It's similar to uniforms; guys look attractive in them but I would worry about them.

• I'd be more attracted to the guys u would be going after in some cases