How would you feel if someone you rejected before became hot and rejected you later on in life?

How would you feel?

Most Helpful Girl

• well seems like you only rejected them in the first place because of their looks

• This didn''t happen to me just curious to hear what you folks would feel.

• oh my bad 😂 yeah i agree with zombiehunter, payback is a bitch!

What Girls Said 7

• So its like I'm actually going for the person cause he's hot now?
    I've faced something like that once except I was the hot one. XD

• Never going to happen. If I reject someone, I'm done with them and I don't care how hot they turn out in the later life. It's not always about the looks you know?

• It's always about the looks, but a dick who looks good is still an asshole. :)

• I wouldn't care. Looks aren't everything. I turned down some hot guys simply cause we were VERY different. Didn't have much in common. And some were just plain boring

• Bad i guess

• Who cares? If I rejected him then I'm not going to be paying attention to him later on.

• What if he was a childhood friend you grew up with?

• If I rejected him then I had to have a reason behind it, regardless of who he was.

• Karma is a bitch. Gotta be careful.

• I'm a personality kind of girl so unless he gets a whole new personality too then I'm still not interested.

• What if it did and you knew this person for long time?

What Guys Said 6

• I've rejected lots of hot women. My interest isn't exclusively based on their looks.

• Payback is a bitch and person deserved it

• I wouldn`t go back to that person in the first place

• I would write it off as my loss. Plain and simple. Plenty of other girls in the sea.

• All the women I ditched ended up getting really fat.

• If you rejected someone before simply because they were not hot than why should they put up with you trying to go out with them now that they became hot?

• I'm not referring to myself. I'm just curious to hear what you folks would personality think. I originally meant to add 'and personality' to the question, but I imagined it would be implied because people change through time as well with feelings.