Guys, would a guy like it if I called him cute?

Or is being "cute" more of a feminine thing? For example if he does something I think is cute and I say "that's so cute" or "you're so cute" would that be insulting his masculinity even if I don't mean to lol.

20

Most Helpful Guy

• He won't mind it, since it's always nice to be told you're cute BUT, if he gets it all the time, then he will probably brush it off, especially if he doesn't think of you in that way. We want to be complimented on things we've chosen, not things we can't control. So, like, we like eye compliments buttttt it's not really the best route. Try sayin' something like "nice kicks (shoes)" or "nice graphic t". We want to know that we're liked for things we choose.

What Guys Said 19

• Not at all. Not for many of us, and certainly myself. Matter of fact, I find it endearing, and a sign of affection. :)

• If it were me, I'd feel like you don't consider me to be a potential sexual partner. I'd be kind of annoyed that I'm seen as 'cute'.

• Yes sure we liked to be called cute

• It's not an insult, but I don't like it much personally.

• I have a feminine and masculine side so I love being called cute and stuff. It all depends on the guy I guess.

• A man would like being called cute as long as you mean it and show sincerity in your face whilst saying it.

• Yes

...

• I would love it!

• Don't use cute too many times. A guy wants to think of himself as a lion, not a cuddly kitten

• Saying thats cute would probably tic me off but, saying you are cute is a complement that as long as you mean and dont saying like a douche he should be absolutely fine with it. Its a complement. You could go for handsome or sexy as well.

• Call me sexy not cute

• I'd like it yea

• Guys don't like that. Cute is a dog or a baby.

• Depends on the guy, I personally like it.

• We like to be called cute. Being called hot is even better

• Just don't overuse it.

• Yes of course

• I like it but some guys think this is friendzoning.

• Why not? I like it. tell me.

• You're so cute :p

• one of my female friend ask me how am i looking? as she is cute i told her you are looking cute. but when i ask her how am i looking she told me you are looking like a Rascal. Thanks for telling me cute.