I don't think I can trust my girl anymore?

So, every Saturday night I have dinner at my grandmas, it's a big family thing and as long as we've been dating, my girlfriend has been going. Well this week i asked her if she was coming, and she said she had plans. Okay, whatever, I didn't ask she didn't tell. Well, later that night I'm on snapchat and I see she's with her ex boyfriends brother at his house, where her ex lives too. I asked her if she was with Greg, the brother, and she said yeah and that's it, they were having a bonfire. Alright, then I see Dan, her ex, on her story and I asked if she was with him too and she says all casually, oh yeah I'm with him too. Now I'm not usually jealous but she blew me off on Saturday to hang out with her ex? I started to get upset and uneasy. She stopped by my house after her bonfire fun and wanted to get some lovin. I was upset and started telling her why. She was keeping her plans from me, and usually that's fine, but she was with her ex like that. Now, let me say that she's jealous, and very controlling. I can't even have a female friend without her bugging, but she can hang out with her ex? She never told me the details of her plans, and I only found out because I saw online and asked her. Then she tells me that she didn't know he'd be there. We talk some more, and then she tells me that she made the plan with him Bc he had plans but his friend cancelled. So, she lied to me, I asked why and she told me it was to not upset me. She didn't tell me her plans because she didn't want to upset me. Now, she's lied and I know it, now I can't trust her. I'm still mad. And don't know what to do because I can't be with someone I can't trust. Before we started dating I heard things about her, how she wasn't faithful, but I gave her the benefit of the doubt and trusted her. Now I can't, I love her, but I don't know what to do now because I don't think I can trust her, how do I know she hasn't lied to not upset me before? Some advise would be nice. Thank you

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• I think you should just be upfront and tell her how you're feeling about this, especially in this volatile situation where you've lost faith in her. As far as I can see, it's reasonable for you to be upset.

If she's not understanding, then that's probably a sign that something isn't right. As much as it would hurt, I would just say that the two of you take a break for awhile until your mind clears as to whether the relationship can progress. Trust and communication are crucial in a relationship and if you don't have that... then it will have to end sooner or later.

If she takes notice of your feelings and acts to make your relationship better again, then great :) sometimes people don't realise how it affects their partner. and the good ones are the ones who make up for it. Hope I helped one way or another :)

• I did exactly this, I wasn't on gag all day and I talk to her and then go on and I see you basically described what I did. I think it's the right thing to do, thank you.

• whoa... is this da 1st time she lied brp?