Girls, What is the biggest problem with men for this generation ladies?

10

Most Helpful Girl

• It's mostly individual problems that I see.

Hmmm, widespread obesity and sedentary lifestyles is a major issue, as it is really messing with people's physical, mental & sexual health.

Also, a loss of traditional laborer jobs has hurt a lot of guys who are struggling to find a role.

Excessive porn has been shown to be desensitizing some guys, mentally and physically, as they start to demand sex in ways that most women don't like and/or have trouble keeping an erection or climaxing without constant novel stimulstion. This isn't as big of problem as the first two, I'd guess.

Mostly, that our brains & bodies haven't kept up with technology!

• Agree on technology, but have you forgotten social Media influence?

• I definitely think social media has shortened attention spans! I'm up in the air on narcissism... But probably social media influences that, too.

• I agree, men have forgot goals and roles. This generation has forgot what hard work means and pride that come with it at the end of the day. Woman love a hard working man that has a vision and future.

What Girls Said 9

• Guys not being honest. I hate being lied to.

• The fear of homosexuality. I know this doesn't apply to all men, but compared to most women, straight men seem to feel the need to clearly establish their sexuality to others and fear deviation from the traditional idea of a male identity. It's rather sad, and I don't mean that condescendingly. Men have the most liberties in the world except for when it comes to their sexuality.

• Well, I had a friend that was a homosexual, and I had to end the friendship because he was hitting on me a lot. I can see why men are more prone to promoting their heterosexual because it fear of being hit on by gay guys.

• I think I get what you mean now. I'm thinking of the guys who, on a daily basis, make it their business to let the whole world know that they aren't gay by calling other things gay, not admitting to doing unmanly things (like enjoying chick flicks or something), not seeming to understand when people are comfortable enough in their sexuality to not fear being confused for being gay, etc. I frequently see questions on here from guys asking things like, "Girls, if you aren't lesbian or bisexual, how can you find other women to be hot or attractive?" and such. I meant behaviors like those.

• Got you!

• Their evergrowing lack of respect and how they're being raised by the media to see us as sex objects.
    And the rase of Harry Style's esc. haircuts. Beiber bowls and the like.

• To me, It's that most men I come in contact with and might be interested in seeing are lazy and don't want to put in effort to see girls and most of them don't want anything serious. I've always been single because of this and I've had so many guys just looking to fool around with me. I dont understand why none of them want a committed relationship with someone they really like cuz its more worth while than random, meaningless sex. It seems like everyone is only looking after themselves and they dont want to put in effort into relationships anymore, they want the great sex with the pretty girl, but they won't commit to her, even though you like him and would do anything to support him. I dont get it.

• First at your age, Most men want to party and sleep with woman. If you want a guy that wants a commitment, than I would date someone in there late 20's or early 30's. Men in those age ranges are more focused on health and lifestyle that are committed.

• well the guy im crushing on is 25, hows that? we still are only casual and things aren't going anywhere :/

• Well, maybe he will, if not move on lady

• they're pigs :-)

• Fear of commitment

• unwillingness to commit and wanting casual sex before any thought of a relationship. Some men are walking around with the idea of fuck hoes in your 20s and marry a 20 in your forties. Perpetuating the cycle of asshole +nice girl= bitch+ nice guy = asshole. Gee wonder why America's dating pool sucks.

• Disrespect

• Men aren't taking their to lea seriously as men no one want to date with are world be so fast pace with technology sex is ready and available to us at ease... chivery is look upon as being corner a less masculine to some men when really a lot of men are weakend by theses ideologies... also feminism to a certain extent with women quoting I can do it all and I don't need a man it the be 13th thing that make a man feel in masculine. I do believe in mordernizing things and being a teammate partner but some of the old ways worked men are created and bring something to the world and the same as women... they are both balance... we are off balanced as a generation period.

• I agree, All the traditional roles of men are being throw out the window. As a result, it has created a blurred line for men. Men are torn between accepting what society tells them or lossing truly being a true man.