When I finish getting fit. If Girls I knew before treat me different should I fault them for it?

Like if a girl who showed no interest before started to after. Is that a sign of her being shallow? Ladies how would you feel if a guy you knew showed interest after you lost weight or got fit? Guys how about you? Should I not even consider dating them?

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends. I mean, if they didn't even befriend/acknowledge you while you were unfit but now do? Yes. That's fucked up and rude.

If they become more attracted to you? No. That's natural. I don't know how many women are chubby chasers anyway.

• What if they only treated me as a friend and was nice to me. Then after I lost weight they flirt with me and show interest. What does that say about them?

• But if later in life I gain weight again won't they just leave me?

• Depends. I can't speak for all. For some women, if they fall for you after your fit, it doesn't matter what you look like. For others, it does if they want to have sex.

What Girls Said 2

• It's not a mature thing at all, but after I got fit and men started to notice me who used borderline pity me before, I just began to ignore them.

• You shouldn't.

What Guys Said 9

• This depends on you. Are you a vengeful person? If you are, I would say you should go the route of having sex with them and then dumping them. If not, then move on. Are people shallow? Of course, we are. However, women value other things in a man other than looks. Those girls would probably see you differently if you were a man of power, money, and/or fame.

• You probably weren't your best look growing up and you didn't put much effort going to the gym and making yourself look better and that's why most of them rejected you. Don't bother dating them, just move on from the past already and date someone else.

• I would not be as harsh as that - They are not doing it on purpose.

• Hahhaahahhha... do u want 2 play it hard bro?

• I personally noticed a night and day difference compared to when I was skinny and un-aesthetic.
    Don't fault them, especially because you are the same way. Be honest with yourself now.

• I've liked girls of all shapes and sizes. Doesn't it mean she doesn't really like me then?

• It's just the way it is. 7-10s date/marry 7-10s. 5-6s date/marry 5-6s. (Fame & A billion dollars in the bank can offset some disparities of course).

So if you jump from a lower bracket to a higher bracket, then things are about to change.

• dont judge her we all like nice

We all like good looking people and respond better to them. We men do it all the time dont judge A woman fordo ing the same

• only if they rejected you prior but dont be an a hole about it.

• No I would politely decline their advances. But is not a good idea at all.

• If when you finish being a douchebag...

• Why they didn't like the old u, but now they are feeling u, but keep it in the back of ur mind so when u break up u can tell her its her fault for_________!