Are all guys on dating sites just looking for hookups?

Every single guy i've talked to all wanted a hookup basically. Is there any nice guys on these websites at all? How do you even meet a nice guy? Do girls just have to put out nowadays to get a boyfriend?

Most Helpful Guy

• Not at all... maybe some guys join just for fun

What Guys Said 8

• No no no no no no. A large majority? Probably, but you have to go through those to get to the ones who do

• And no do not put out just to get a boyfriend. There are quality guys everywhere they are just hard to find and can sometimes be the quieter shy ones or the outgoing ones. I would like to think of myself as a quality guy

• So basically every guy you talk to wants to have sex with you? *GASP* As apposed to what, a guy that DOESN'T want to have sex with you? A guy isn't an evil, scumbag just because he wants to have sex with you. And just because a guy wants to have sex with you doesn't mean the guys JUST wants to have sex with you

• I hear that's common, but I bet a lot of guys want a relationship too. The thought of just sex doesn't appeal to me. I've never been on a dating site though.

• if you believe all the internet advertising then yes all the dating sites are hook up sites. but you have to be more internet savvy to find your next ex boyfriend (LOL) other old rules apply: to meet your prince sometimes you have to kiss a few frogs. it also helps, what you put in your profiles too. and what you leave out

• I like more than a hookup, but girls also seem to expect me to have money, so I'm guessing it's just fair: nobody gets what they want there.

• not all of em, but most of them... yeah :/

• Yup there are so many looking for hook ups and sending Dick's pic, sex chat in GAG too

• Is every girl on a dating site looking for a sugar daddy?

What Girls Said 3

• In sure there are some. But apps like tinder are known as hook up apps. You're better off meeting someone in real life

• Their are almost rarely any guys not looking for a hook up.

• Most, yes. Unless you're model pretty.

• How would that have anything to do with it?

• So i'm not hot enough to be girlfriend material basically lol. I would never approach a guy in real life! i would die!

• Preeeetty much.
      Haha, they don't bite! Not that bad once you get over that fear of rejection.