If a girl turned you down and a few weeks later she asked you out on a date, what would you say?

• I'd say 'yes'.
  • I'd say 'heeeeel naw!'

Most Helpful Guy

• That depends upon why she rejected me and the manner in which she rejected me. It also depends upon whether or not I'm dating others by that point--on occasions when I'm not in relationships, I set up a lot of dates, so she's very much in danger of missing out if she's waiting around.

What Guys Said 15

• Depends in why she said no in the first place. For example if it's a materialistic reason then I'd say no.

• I would like to know why the change in interest.

• I chose B, but I would want to know what made her change her mind and why she said say no the first time before I decided to say yes or no. If it was a good reason I would say yes

• Probably not... why would she reject me at first place? Because she is not interested...

Why is she asking me out now? Maybe she is just looking for some timepass cause she has no one right now?
    So i would reject her...

But, if there was a genuine reason as to why she turned me down and had a proof then i would go to the date with her!!!

• if i still liked her.. y should i refuse?

• Depends on why she rejected me. If she just didn't have the time, then I would say yes. If it were because she wasn't into me, or if she acted like a cunt when she rejected me, then I would reject her right back.

• I'd ask her why she is suddenly asking me out after rejecting me before i gave her my answer. it will hinge on her reasons and also whether i still like her or not.

• I'd say what the hell? Make up your damn mind! I might now wanna be with someone who flip flops like that.

• I'd probably pause for a second and be thinking "huh?"

• It'd look very suspicious. Why didn't she say "yes" in the first place? No, such a relationship wouldn't work.

• I lose interest if she turns me down.

• i wouldn't accept

• "You lost internet connection and there's no porn for you?"

• I'd say I got new one far far far better than you, even I didn't get at that time.

• I would be really confused

What Girls Said 1

• I would say no.