Why is it that when?

Why is it when your waiting for a guy to walk into your life it seems like it is taking forever?

Most Helpful Guy

• It is the same for me waiting for the right girl to walk into my life. It has been three years since my one and only relationship. I have just been working on me, discovering who I am and what I want, and focusing on other things. I get quite lonely sometimes though. I know it will happen, but waiting sucks. Hopefully it will happen soon for the both of us :)

What Guys Said 3

• It's probably because you are waiting for the right one :) This is good, and the thing is those kind of guys are relatively rare, and a bit harder to find. Still, it is worth the wait and persevering.

• Not looking for the "perfect" guy but not looking to settle just to have someone.

• Right, well no one is perfect. Still, it sounds like you at least have some standards. And I know that feeling of just wanting to have someone. I'm single right now, and am definitely feeling it.

• Best of luck in your search :)

• hahahhha guess u r overexited wid this guy... no?

• its like that for EVERYTHING. dont be on the lookout, just work on urself and eventually the right one will bump in to u.

• Agree, it is just hard not to look when you want something. But yes that is what I am doing is working on myself and doing things I enjoy :)

• atta girl ^^

What Girls Said 4

• Sometimes fate needs a boost. There is a fine line between actively "looking for love" and sitting back waiting for it to find you.

Make sure you are busy doing things for yourself and that you enjoy. Keeping yourself busy helps by putting you out there where the men are and keeping yourself happy in the meantime.

When you least expect it, it will creep up on you but be sure to put yourself somewhere love can find you.

• Because you are trying to rush it.

• I feel u, sista. I'm in the same situation. Starting to think I'll die alone and lonely.

• Aww, don't feel that way. You are so young. I keep telling myself there are so many single men out there. One has to be coming along our way. I am a strong believer everything happens for a reason and hopefully the reason I am feeling this way shows it head soon.

• You're so positive! I really hope that's the truth.

• Because maybe your impatient. ?

• Umm, I don't think so. I think there is a big age difference between you and I. Therefore, our mindset is completely different. At age 14, I could care less about a relationship.

• No, I could have the same mindset as you when it comes to relationships. Don't think because I'm 14 I don't.

• Okay.