How did you meet?

How/Where did you meet your significant other? Who made the first approach?

Most Helpful Guy

• I approached her while walking down the street. Pretty straightforward.

• Wow, impressive but I like that :) How did she respond?

• Haha, well we're together aren't we? ;)

She responded ok. A bit hesitant because it was the first time she had ever experienced it, lol. But that tends to be the case for a lot of women that I've approached on the street--guys seem really afraid to try it.

It's really all about being friendly and disarming. As I said, she was a bit hesitant (ie, ready to scurry off, lol) so I remember saying "wait, wait, I'm not a robber, I swear! And your shoes wouldn't fit me anyway" Then I think I said something about them working with her necklace or something.

Anyway, she laughed and we setup a date.

• Aw that is cool. Way to go :)

What Guys Said 2

• My last girlfriend and I went to the same high school and liked participating in the same activities. I asked her to homecoming and then shortly after asked her to be my girl

• we met at my bunker :)

What Girls Said 4

• We had become friends during freshman year in our math class and two years later (now) I decided to make a move and we have our first official date planned for this Saturday and I am eager to see how it goes.

• Anonymous because my ex is on this site and always looking for trouble

• I met my last boyfriend at the airport.

• I never did.

• We met in Latin class, but got to know each other through competitions. I made the first move.