If tinder is so good then why have I gotten ZERO phone numbers from EVERY girl in a 25 mile radius?

I just went through all girls in a 25 mile radius. I've only gotten 5 matches.. one reply ever, and zero phone numbers. My profile and picture is good (I asked a girl to tell me what they thought) I mean really!

Most Helpful Girl

• Tinder is good for average to beautiful girls and hot guys who want sex buddies. Do you live in an area that's not very populated though? I live near a big city, so there's like tons of people. Maybe you should expand the radius. Also, show us your pictures and we'll let you know truthfully how good they are.

• I can't message you if you're secretive

• It doesn't matter lol.

• to me it does

What Girls Said 3

• Tinder tends to just be people looking for a hook up. Every girl is different and what turns one on and gets her interested will just turn another right off. Evidently these girls just aren't right for you and you should try different methods of meeting girls who have something in common with you or share an interest as this makes for an easy ice breaker that will keep conversation flowing. If they don't like you then it's their loss! Move on to bigger and better things!

• no one wants just a hook up, if they do we are gonna be super careful about it

• it's not that great.

What Guys Said 4

• Girls don't swipe like guys, they take their time and are extremely selective, so the only thing you can do now is wait until more girls start matching you. There are tons of guys on Tinder, probably more than girls, so more competition.
    Also, maybe your picture wasn't that great, maybe you should ask one of those matches how good is your picture and what you can do to improve.

• If you want to attract a girl purely on the basis of your looks, good is not good enough. Many guys would have sex with a 'good', 'average' or even 'below average' girl without so much as a word from her. Girls think differently.

You'd be far better off approaching girls in real life. That way, you're using charm.

• Even if you were hot, you'd still be better off approaching in real life.

• Also, Tinder is notorious for being for hook-ups. And girls almost all want more than a mere hook-up. So that's another handicap compared to approaching in real life.

• well yeah I'd rather find a girlfriend but yeah. I need a RL. :( If I were in the UK I could approach British girls but noooo.. stupid Tories wouldn't hire me when they interviewed me in 2012 :(

• Tinder is not good... who told u this?

• a girl who has met tons of guys off it.

• You must be ugly (and your female friend too nice).