What was your WORST date ever?

What was your WORST date ever?

What was your WORST date ever?

Mine wasn't all that special:
This guy was a totally nice guy, ad least he seemed like it. Out first date wasn't official. The second date was a complete disaster. He was quiet most of the time and when I asked him something about an art project he mentioned he got angry and asked me why I'm mentioning his project and what am I insinuating. After that kind of a little personal attack, I tried to save the situation, but practically gave up. Payed for my tea and we parted ways. After that he
told me this just wasn't right, which I agreed with. A few weeks later he called me and asked for a second date - for some weird reason. I said 'no'...
Weird.
Stupid.
Time consuming - for no reason. xD

Most Helpful Girl

• My sister and her boyfriend tried to set me up with his brother. So we talked on the phone for a little and I told him I would come pick him up because we live near each other and I don't like riding with guys on first dates, so he got kind of an attitude with me because I didn't want him to drive lol. Then we get in the car and we're talking on the way to movie and he's asking at what age would I like to get married and I said not anytime soon and he said well when do you want children and how many and I said I don't want any, ever and he got kind of offended at that and said he wants 7 kids, as soon as possible etc. So this started out great.

We get to the movie and he buys two tickets so I give him $10 to cover my ticket and he's like "i'm paying, men are supposed to pay" etc. giving me this entire lecture and i'm like "I don't like men paying for me so just take it". So we get inside and he keeps putting his hand over onto my thigh and I keep pushing it off and he did this through out the movie like 5 times. We are on our way home and he's just telling me I should let men drive, let them pay for me, be more open about marriage/children and even sex too. He told me I was too stubborn, he was really controlling in my opinion and was obviously used to having things go his way but I wasn't interested in being told how to be by anyone so the kept getting so mad at me lol.

We were supposed to go to dinner after the movie but I was so annoyed with him putting his hand on my thigh over and over that I just told I wanted to go home. And even when I dropped him off, he tried to kiss me, so I turned away of course.

We literally couldn't have been more opposite of each other which isn't always a bad thing but in this case it really was. And even after it was over he still called my phone a few times and I answered one time and he asked me to go out of town with him and stay overnight at this tourist place where I live, I couldn't even go to the movie with him without us arguing and now he wants me to stay overnight with him somewhere? I just told him that I wasn't interested and the entire time he was still telling me all that was wrong with me and how I should change etc. He was a total control freak.

• Hahaha Damn. O. o
      He was a sexist jerk... Women can't do what men do? Please...
      Aaanyways, sounds like complete opposites.

One thing I can't figure out is - why would he invite you somewhere when you both understood that you aren't right for each other? O. o
      Is that stuff just not important to men?

• I thought the same thing too! After we pretty much had little arguments the entire time, I refused his hand on my thigh, refused dinner, refused a kiss, he then calls me and asks me out to some where over night! The only explanation I had for it was he didn't like my personality but he still wanted to sleep with me or that I made him really mad and he wanted to take me somewhere and kill me lol. Either way I wasn't about to find out.

• Hahaha I think it was the first reason. I guess having sex is his priority. And telling people how they should live their lives. xD

What Guys Said 14

• My worst date ever was the only date I've ever been on in my entire life, although it wasn't too bad, but by default, its the "worst" date I've been on.

We were planning on going to a movie. I lived 20 minutes from where the girl lived, which is no big deal really. However, she told me she was going to be waiting on the corner near her dorm room (this is a college town, we both went to the same college), and instead, she decided right when I got there to text me and tell me she was going to be in a different location (her fault.) So after I finally figure out where she was, we now had to rush to make the movie in time.
    Luckily, I had left early. The movie we saw AND agreed on was "2012", and lucky for us, there was basically nobody in the theater and we could talk a little bit and watch the movie. Unfortunately, she decided to text during the entire date because she was working on a group project with a guy and they were arguing back and forth among text messages. MIND YOU, she had decided to see the movie in THIS DAY so I don't know why she would pick the day before a group project is due to do this. So really, we barely talked, she texted, I watched the movie (which was decent but not that good.) Afterwards, I dropped her off at the library where she could work on her group project. It shouldn't be a surprise, that the next day, she texted "let's be friends" to me and I asked why and she texted me back saying "I didn't feel anything." Whatever. She didn't WANT to "feel anything" because she decided to work on a group project during a date.

Overall, it wasn't a DISASTER date but it wasn't a good date either. It could have been much worse but it could have bee much better too. But it's the only one I went on, so there is your answer.

• Wow. Sounds like you got out in time :)

• @muspelhem_5 I guess so. Now, she's going in for her Master's degree down in Alabama (and I still live in Ohio) and she has a boyfriend. She seems like a good girl but she also seemed stuck up.

• Okay :) It just sounds incredibly rude what she did. Immature.

• I've only been on two dates, one was great, the other one was ok. The ok we just went to get some coffee to talk, but she was kinda boring, expected me to do all the work, so it got me bored.

• I had a nice date with a girl downtown we talked and walked around then when we had dinner she took out her cell phone and just kept on texting non stop throughout dinner. It was like I didn't even exist at the dinner table...

• When she left me payin all the bill on my own...

• I've never dated anyone yet. I'm still waiting for my time to come so that I could experience my love life with the perfect woman.

• I have 2.

today a girl asked me to hang out but wrecked her car by going too fast and we had to go home before even hanging out

and one from last year, a local girl asked me to go eat. I say yes, she didn't say a word at dinner and the whole way home she bitched about " how at 28 she had no kids or husband and that i didn't drink "

• It wasn't really a date, but I once saw a girl I was really attracted to at a party, so later I contacted her and invited her on a date and said I'd be at this café at that time.

She never showed.

• Ugh... immature people...

• Oh, yeah, I forgot. xD

- in the update.

• The worst I've experienced is boredom.

• Worst was meeting this girl from a dating site for a drink, we ran into a friend of hers and she proceeded to spend the next hour and a half talking to this other guy.

If I hadn't already ordered food I'd have just gotten up and left

• All my dates haven't been bad so far but if I have to choose.. it would be my first date. I kinda regret saying things I shouldn't have said during the date.

• When I thought it was fresh date and ate, I was eeeehh it was dry date. 😖

• none of the above

• I am single, not yet taken 😊

• when i got stood up? lol

What Girls Said 7

• A guy from my work (he was a temp) asked me out. I agreed to go just to see how things would go, but I didn't have high expectations. We went to just get coffee, and I noticed right away he was waaaayy too excited; he began asking me about if he thinks we'd be a good couple, and stuff like that. I told him we'd see, I'm not sure, blah blah.

We got there, and I have no issue paying for the date, but instead of asking me if I could pay, we got called, and we ordered... then he like walked away and wouldn't look at the cashier... so I had to pull out money and pay. He then acted surprised that I paid. We sat down... and the whole time, he cut me off, and talked about how hard his life was, all of this tragedy that befell him... then he would talk about how we're going to be such a great couple. If I got a word in, he didn't look interested and would turn the subject back to him and his shitty life immediately. Then we were going to leave, I was going to get a ride with a friend down the street, but he BEGGED me to take him to the bus stop. He said it was five minutes away. 20 minutes later of passing bus stop after bus stop, it's almost dark and I refuse to go any further (I've been jumped before) and I told him I didn't know this part of the city, so I was scared. He decided after I refused to walk further that he could finally stand at one of the stops, then told me a "quicker way to get back" to where I needed to be. I was clearly scared but he didn't care, and he made me hug him, tried to kiss me (I turned away) and I left. The way he told me to go got me lost in the dark and my friend had to drive around to find me.

He tried to text me and complain about his bus ride and anime and how he can't wait to see me again, when was he going to see me again... yeah... I told him to his face I wasn't into him and he kept INSISTING I just "try again." It didn't matter because he got fired 2 weeks after this.

• I have talked about this before, but it was this guy who thought a good date was just driving me around in his beat up car with no AC and asking me for sex the whole time.

• It was super awkward and boring. We were at a café. I ordered tea and he ordered a cappuccino.. he kept talking, talking and talking. When he finished his drink I thought "FINALLY, woohoooo!!!" but I was wrong. He ordered iced tea and water and kept on talking :/ During the whole date I only spoke like 5 sentences besides "Hmm.. yes.. right.. oh really?".

• a guy who talked about sex constantly on the first date, how if a woman won't give it up right away she's worthless to him then walked out mid meal when i told him i didn't sleep with people until we were both exclusive.

• I've never been on a date. Sad, I know.

• The guy stated at my lips the whole time. I had to ask him if he was deaf.

• The guy who kept staring at my boobs and tried to touch my hand on our first date. I was like wth?