Does it happens to you guys to be attracted to someone without knowing why?

It happens to me a lot. In my head I see the perfect girl but I get attracted by girls that are not in my perfect range, and attracted like crazy.

I think about it and her look isn't what I prefer, her attitude too but I'm still soo attracted. Maybe because she is hard to reach.

Do you know what factor could take us to that point? I wonder if other feel the same way I do. I want guy and girl opinion!

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, it happens.

What Girls Said 2

• Yes, Yes, Yes!!

• Because they are "unreachable" lol

Only those you cannot get are good things, that's why. If you could get em, would u still like em?

• At first sight I think so because I am so attracted but in second tought, maybe not because she's not that perfect. But I guess I am a guy who really love challenge :P

What Guys Said 2

• Hhahhahah reason would be... i like her!!

• Yeah it's logical but if I compare two girl, one totally my type and the other not that much. Why do I get attracted by the second one. Funny -.-'

• Evolution and something that has to do with our offsprings. I only go for initial attraction if I am not sexually attracted or like their personality I don't bother.