What's your biggest deal breaker?

If you could pick only one thing that would turn you off a partner instantly and forever, what would it be? Discuss.

Most Helpful Girl

• If he was one of those boring weirdos

What Guys Said 12

• A combination of these things:
    lack of self-worth, hygiene (generally, shows carelessness and lack of responsibility), trust issues, overhyped paranoia.

Can't put my finger on which is THE most important of all these, however, I value honesty and trust most of all, but that doesn't mean all other things could be overlooked. A woman has to have a sense of self - I'm not interested in babysitting.

• Wanting kids.

• if she eats my choco :|

this!!!

• she's a cheater

• that is tough I would have to say a cheater or rude

• In general or to people in the service industry? The latter really gets me.

• Both, but being rude to those in the service industry is even worse

• If she acts unbelievably stupid about something. I would say that would turn me off more than simply being fat and ugly.

• Bad hygiene would be the biggest.

• Lack of social decorum

• Being treated like an asshole consistantly like that was an ok thing to do...

• Being human!

• Interesting topic.

Maybe if she was a liar or a killer. It'd be a no-no.

• Well, damn. We supervillains can't catch a break.

• I've watched too many movies where the villain pretends to be really into you then stabs you in the penis.

No thanks. Give me the heroine.

• Heroines. So moral. So boring.

• i hear some girls talk about how shaving/waxing is hard on their bodies because of genetics like it causes ingrown hairs, roughness, stubble etc. so as a result either they shave less or they do shave regularly but get these side effects. a girl with smooth skin is a must for me so i guess this would be my number one dealbrealker

• Wow. You sure value the important things in life.

• to answer your question, no i wouldn't, because a girl with perfectly smooth skin isn't THAT hard to find. doesn't mean i would date any girl just because she had smooth skin.

• well the things, in the town i live in most girls are pretty chill. sure there are some weirdos but most of them don't have these issues like being a cheater, paranoid, hateful, etc. they are just overall decent people and its also not hard for me find a girl who i have at least a few hobbies/interests in common with so kind of expect girls to be like this. so i don't take these things into consideration when thinking about what my biggest deal breaker is. i guess you could say i take them for granted

What Girls Said 8

• It's a tie between laziness and bitterness.

• Bitterness is deeply unattractive, but so is a lack of ambition! Tough call.

• Tattoos on the face !

• Cheater or is violent.

• Condescending bastards

• If he's not 100% open about everything.

• If they're too serious and rarely laugh.

• I think for me it's if they are super cocky. Like I don't really have physical turn offs, because I think that's totally unfair cause it's not like they can help it, but if they are full of themselves it honestly disgusts me.

• Being controlling.