He asked me if I would wait for him. Is he serious about me?

I've gone on 2 dates with this one guy. he's really nice and I always have a good time with him. We ended up kissing today for the first time. anyway he's going back to his home country for 2 months for a holiday and started asking me where we stood and if I would wait for him until he came back. He said he wanted to be clear about this before he went away so that we were both on the same path. He even said that he liked me a lot and that he was very lucky to have met me.

so does it sound like this guy might be serious about me? does it sound like he wants to be exclusive with me?

Most Helpful Girl

• We'll have you opened up feelings? You need to know one another more because now he's going back to his country for two months I think he's taking it fast and scared. So when he's there he knows your there and his. So you need to open up to each other feelings and etc.

What Guys Said 2

• sounds like he is... wot do u believe?

• It's way too soon for a commitment.

• Do you think he's trying to lock me down or something? it does seem a bit rushed that he's already talking about this on the 2nd date.

• Definitely trying to lock you down.

What Girls Said 1

• he is serious.