Should I try to reconnect with a girl I hit it off with last summer?

We met on tinder and we hit it off so well that she deleted her account when we switched over to text. We had a ton in common and talked everyday for almost two months and tried to meetup, but eventually her ex came back into the picture and she wanted to stop talking because she wasn't comfortable to date. I said goodbye and had no intention of ever talking to her again. For some reason, a month or two ago I sent her a friend request on Facebook and she accepted. She liked one of my posts and followed me on Instagram. I have no idea if she's actually with anyone, but I have this urge to try and recoonect with her. I just don't want to go through the same thing as last summer. I was really into her, so I'm hesitant to get into this again.

Most Helpful Girl

• go for it.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• if she wants u back... it'd b a gr8 idea in my opinion :)

• Yeah ask her how she is doing

• Give it one more shot. If things don't work out again, then completely move on next time.