How to know if the shy guy likes you?

Okay so I recently got talking to this guy who has been a family friend for years but we've only both just discovered. He's a year younger then me him being 19. He messaged me first on FB and we got talking, we were both going to my family do at the weekend & he said he'd come say hi if he wasn't too nervous.

He didn't say hello in the end, but when passing I smiled and waved when he was with his friends. I messaged him the next day asking where my hello was & he said that he was looking out for me all night, and had even asked my uncle where I was, but when he saw me he was getting dragged away for photos. He said he's annoyed he didn't get the balls to come up and say goodbye when he left.

I then told him that it's okay he'll have to make it up to me & I suggested going out to an ice cream parlour. He said it sounds amazing but we haven't suggested a day. Could I have some tips on shy guys? And does this sound all good so far?

Most Helpful Guy

• based on this scenario u described and how he replied, he OBVIOUSLY really likes you !

I'm glad he at least admits that he didn't have the balls or when he is nervous, that is a good sign that he is aware of his issue and might want to fix it. Now yes for sure he does like you. You asked for tips, i say you just be like u r. This scenario was perfect, but u need to know that everyonce in a while u will need to be the one who makes the first move cause the shy guy most likely will be too shy to do it.

What Guys Said 3

• hmmm he;ll stare at u or he'll crack some half-smile if he's shy :)

• if the guy is really shy, you just won´t know.

• sounds like a waste of life and energy.

What Girls Said 1

• if he gets nervous!