How many dates you need before having sex?

How many dates you need before start having sex with your partner?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's no set number, but I have to spend time with him to get to know him, and trust and feel comfortable with him. So sex on the first few dates is out. The number of guys I've slept with would quickly get crazy high otherwise, and I prefer not to sleep around for personal/emotional well-being, and health concerns.

What Guys Said 11

• None if that's possible.

How early I get sex has no impact on whether I will want to be in a relationship with the girl

• Even if it's the first date you have sex, you can still have a relationship?

• For adults men, a good general rule is--if she is sexually attracted to you, it will show within just a few dates. If she's making you wait... it's not worth it.

• at least 5-6 i guess yeah

• Who knows, 1 - 10!!, totally depends on so many variables, how long you've been talking, etc.
    But you're < 18 so don't think about sex too much yet in my opinion..

• I'm 20, i'm just using a friends GAG.

• We've been talking since the beggining of this year, and haging out just three weeks ago.

• It's really up to you is my mentality. Just communicate to him. If you are alone and making out with a guy but you want to save yourself for that one-special-person, then you better tell him long beforehand lol or you'll confuse the hell out of him.

• Who says we have to have gone on a date?

• never you never have sex, thats weird.

• How ever many it takes to get a ring on ya finger?

• I would have sex on a first date. I am still a virgin, though.

• Really? That's not a problem

• Really. I'm not into the "you have to be sure she's special enough or otherwise you'll regret it" kind of stuff: sex will be welcome as long as there's passion in it. Thanks for the word of encouragement.

• Just around 100 minimum

• LOL.

• Who said she doesn't, you?

• O. o I didn't say she doesn't lol
      What are reading :o

• about negative 1

• 1 will do.

What Girls Said 7

• This sounds horrible but the last two relationships I have had we had sex the first night we met lol. But I normally try to hold off as long as possible.

• And that didn't affect the relationship, no?

• That's amazing. Love the story. THank you so much :*

• That is a personal choice. there's no set rule about how many dates you should go on before you have sex.

• I think that having sex on a first date, makes someone look like a b****.

• Agree with you :D

• About tweety two to twenty seven

• Like... How many dates it is before marriage.

• There is no magic number I had sex with my current boyfriend with in the hour that meet him but we had been talking for months

• Like i'm the same situation, that's why i'm asking.

• I think your fine I'm engaged to him now just got with what feels right for you

• At least two months worth and if after getting to know him, he doesn't seem like someone I wanna be with, I wouldn't have sex with him at all. I'd just dump him.

• At least a few months.