I want more passion and more clingyness shouldi give up?

My boyfriend said he wants me forever that I'm it for him but I want more pain more clingy moments I want him to want me like I want him I want him to want to have some play before sex not jus kissing them he puts it in I want to cuddle after I want to go on walks together lol up at the stars at night sit outside I'm the sun on a blanket and just enjoy each other not sure I'm his room every weekend I want him to fan my hand when he is driving and more me have to always grab his I want him to pull me close like I do him should I just end things because he really isn't the guy for me even though I love him or should I pull away and let him find me

Most Helpful Guy

• Have you tried this thing called communication?

• I've tried talking to him a few times but everytime I do he makes me feel like I can't go to him about anything like all I'm saying is he doesn't want to be wih me and that isn't the case so I just stopped going to him about things

• But what do you tell him and what kind of tone are you using etc?

What Guys Said 4

• i think if you really like him, it's not worth dropping him for something so small. personally, speaking for myself, i wouldn't change, it's too late for that.

you just need to compromise small things

• I'm not too sure about "clingyness" I myself am more of a affectionate guy. Dated girls who like to be all touchy like playfully pinching my face, hugging and whatnot, from time to time smothering my face in lipstick kisses. Those cute little things.

• He isn't probably that guy.

What Girls Said 2

• Just talk to the guy! He isn't a mind reader.

• dont give up!

• What shoukd I do should I try to talk to him about it I mean he says he wants us to work and wants me forever so how would I brimg it up without soundimg like a broken record