Input needed emotionally unavailable guy or what?

I started hanging out with this guy i mostly viewed it as a friends with benifits thing i was just looking for something fun no real expectations about it going anywhere but still open to it becoming a relationship if it went that way, we have been sleeping together he kept asking me to stay the night and would text me that he missed me all the time and out of nowhere he brought up us being exclusive i asid i was OK with that and then I went to his place a few days later I had a long weekend off work he wanted to spend it with me then the out of nowhere he tells me that he doesn't want this right now he just got out of a nasty break up and isn't ready he didn't expect to like me so much and now feels like if we keep doing this it will end badly he tells me he can't sleep with me any more and just wants to be friends right now and see where that goes but still wants me to come back over in a few days to hang out. I'm just really confused about the whole thing I would really just like some input here

3

Most Helpful Guy

• hmmm maybe he's avoidin u?

What Guys Said 2

• What's confusing about it? He wants you physically but not emotionally. He has decided that he does not want a "relationship" with you but he still wants you around for whatever reason. That is probably the reason you have stuck with him because, perhaps, you are not ready to commit to anyone yet either. Regardless, you have two options:
    1) Quit seeing him and tell him that you want a commitment
    2) Continue seeing him and enjoy what you can.

• Ok, I can't even read this all because of the massive amount of spelling mistakes and run on sentences. Sounds like he has other girls though.