Guys, Did you ever suddenly not find your girlfriend attractive anymore even if she's a 8/10?

Just like one day, lost the physical attraction for her when she didn't do anything wrong?

17

Most Helpful Guy

• My exes personality did wonderfully at ending our attraction for one another, her insecurity, demanding, comparing me to others caused me to lose confidence, gain weight, and brought her from a ten in my eyes to a one. We broke up almost 3 months ago, lost 60 lbs, but now I can't look at her without being disgusted.

Each should treat each other right to build each other up, you build your partner up, you build yourself up in their eyes, vice versa. Doubt, comparison, demanding (a ring) absent consoling, complimenting, and companionship on both ends will cause both to lose attraction.

• Apologies, did not see the update. Lost attraction by them doing nothing wrong, no, because if they do everything right a 10 will notch up to an 11.

What Guys Said 16

• Not physically, that type of change usually comes when I realize she has been lying to and or cheating on me. If she is still the same wonderful woman I got into the relationship with I would never loose attraction for her just like that.

• Yes, that has happened to me. It's not her it's you. It's probably fear. What stage of your relationship are you in? People lose attraction for their spouses then go out and have affairs with people they do not know. Why? Because they do not know them. Everything is new and just the way their relationship with their spouse was in the beginning. Also,
    Perhaps your physical attraction to this girl had more to do with emotional reasons that are no longer there.

Or.. maybe you just realized that you're gay.

• In a way but not in the way you meant it. You do get bored with the same person but it has never happened to a woman I have loved. The woman I married actually became more beautiful day by day, that isn't to say I "liked" her all the time. She was reprehensible. But even after all these years she looks beautiful to me.

• In my last relationship towards the end my attraction to her definitely lessened considerably.

• hhahah 8/10 is still a good grade... so :)

• No... that's pretty immature. Your girlfriend does not just lose her attractiveness. It would be a very shallow/skin deep relationship if that were the case.

• It depends on the situation. Ironically, if she broke up with me I would find her even more attractive, but if she became too clingy then I would view her as less attractive.

• It happens... if its happening with u.. stop seeing him for sometime let him crave a little... let things get back to what they used to be in the early days.. and then continue in a more passive manner... best is talk to other guyz.. he will get fkin nuts

• Doing nothing wrong, doesn't mean you're doing anything right either... Passive mediocrity doesn't turn people on.

• I don't think guys ever not see an 8 as an 8. But they go become accustomed to it (they get bored)

• this only happened when we started drifting apart and I felt a connection with another girl that I meet

• When things are bad in a relationship attraction can be much lower regardless of how attractive you are. If things aren't than yeah it might be a personal thing from his part

• i wouldn't say i found her less attractive, but i would get to a point where her attractiveness would phase me less.

• Physically never happened. Only when she becomes clingy, needy annoying.

• yeah. women are so ugly when you get to know them for what they really are. men are even worse. thats why i like unicorns... .

• If I lost attraction for her, she DID do something wrong.

Anyway, if you're talking about purely physical things, there's more to a relationship than boning