How many girls here are actually aiming for a white guy?

Do you, or girls who you know of, actively aim to date a white guy?

0|0
11|5

Most Helpful Guy

• Easily majority of the girls here, and I'm counting non white girls too. Non white girls on this site seem to be more into white guys than white girls themselves, especially black girls. This doesn't apply to all girls of course.

0|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• Nope, I've dated different kinds of guys, white, black, hispanic, Indian, etc. I don't really care about race, just attractiveness, compatible personality, education/job, goals/ambition, similar views and beliefs, good character, etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care about race.

0|1
    0|2
  • I'm not aiming for anything. Race is not that important to me at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I don't. I just haven't ever liked someone from a different race.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am now with one and happy ^^. But my friend not have one and is looking lol. But it is only my preference. Everyone is beautiful ^^

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm not one of them. But I know some girls who are.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you go by my daily strolls, it's just white/East Asian.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know any that do... specifically for me I aim at who I like at the moment.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm aiming for all the colors of the rainbow! I'm all about that skittles!^^

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't say that I'm "aiming" for a white guy. My last two boyfriends were mixed races and I loved them very much. I am mostly attracted to guys with darker features but I would gladly date a white guy too. (I'm white btw).

0|0
    0|0
  • I am not currently.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• If you go by this website, every guy is a lonely virgin and every girl is a frustrated friends with benefits who can't get more. Try Okcupid's data on this.

0|1
    0|0
  • nah... most gals hate white guys... especially white gals :(

:p

0|0
    0|2
  • Apparently, based on this site, all black women are aiming for a white guy.

0|1
    0|0
  • About 100%. u expecting honest answers? lmao

0|2
    0|0