What does this guy think of me with our age gap?

There's this guy who's a personal trainer at my gym who's been checking me out lots and smiling and such at me the thing is.. He's 32 and I'm 18... What does he want with me? Do you think he knows my age? There's obviously attraction and I think he's good looking but I don't really react to him because I don't know if he would just thinking of me for sex? My friend said that any age gap over 10 years is creepy..

Most Helpful Guy

• He certainly knows your too young for him. But he probably does not know your actual age. I am horrible with ages. Once I thought this woman was like 16-17 and she turned out to be 28. arghhh.
    Your not going to have anything in common. All he wants is sex. Sure it would be a big boost to the ego to have an 18 yr old blow me but then what? I won't date someone that can break up with me and date any of my 3 sons. We wouldn't be able to have any conversation that I would be interested in. So hopefully you stay away because you can only get hurt.

• Well, I work out everyday at the gym. Are you sure he knows my age? Can you pm me so I can send you a photo of what I look like to tell me?

• you cannot Pm people that post as anonymous. and I despise people that post as anonymous. your already anonymous unless you created a profile with your real name. There is zero reason for anonymous. It doesn't matter what age he thinks you are. the reality will come out as soon as your speak. The best formula I ever found for determining the minimum age you should date is "half your age plus 7"

What Guys Said 4

• creepy?

as long as they like each other it's not!

• Yeah, you should definitely base your life around what your friends arbitrary define as creepy or not creepy

• Is that sarcasm or serious?

• It was more rhetorical. It was meant to make you think about whats most important to you. Is it..

A) Living your life and doing what makes you happy

B) Giving up your own goals and restricting your behavior in order to pleasure your judgmental friend

• That's a pretty damn big age gap lol!

• I know! So is just a sexual thing on his end?

• Maybe he sucks at assessing ages, like me. lol

• Your friends are right stay away from him and come to me ;) ;)

What Girls Said 4

• wow...
    that's pretty huge. I'm pretty sure he thinks u look older.
    obviously he isn't thinking of anything else besides how u look. ur in the gym but i wouldn't assume he wants to have sex.

just ignore it is my advice and dont flirt back.

• Can you message me so I can send you a picture and you can determine my age?

• im ok thanks. I'm pretty certain he thinks u look around early 20s.

• That's the same reason why I feel weird about the idea of approaching older guys the only advice I can give is it depends on the guy on whether he cares or not and also how the knowledge affects his decisions towards you.

• It's a huge gap but, I think you should tell him your age.

• probably just sex.