Is it werd I'd even flirt with a guy just for attention (im straiught tho)?

I'd never have sex with a guy but I love attention to an unhealthy extent and I'd even go as far as to flirt with gay dudes, and all types of chicks even though I wouldn't have sex with them. Are any othetr guys like this or am I just weird?

not bi or bi curious I just NEED someone to give me attention if not I get anxious as hell

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, flirting is a looseness in your soul that hints at sexual compatibility.

You are setting yourself up for waking up after a trist and realizing you have just had sex with someone of the same sex. I used to do this, and let me tell you, it is not what they tell you it is. It is empty, soul killing addiction to a quick, cheap thrill- and you are heading straight into it my friend.

I know it feels good... So many destructive things in life feel good... but learn to quash it, learn to quell it, or it will end up costing you your life.

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 4

• Yeah dude thats really fucked
    hear me out, you are just leading people on for attention thats some needy pussy shit
    MAN UP

• hahahahah... but if u do maybe u r bi or bicurious?

• I think you are probably full of yourself.

• Are you bi?