Does anyone have any advice?

I really like this guy at work but we never really talk that much, we do sometimes tho it's just that I'm kinda shy to talk too him and I don't really know what to talk about since I don't know him that well. The job I do is door to door marketing so we usually get paired up in partners by our mangers but they never pair me up with him up which sucks. I also don't have his number so I can't talk to him outside of work, I do want his number but I think it would be awkward asking for it. The job I have is a part time job by the way, I'm 17 and he's 19. Do you guys have any advice on how to get him to like me? Or even talk more so we could get to know each other? Also how do you ask for someone's number without saying it straight up if you know what I mean lol. He's a really nice sweet guy, plus he also looks good :)

I do go to an all girls school by the way so I don't really know how to talk to guys

Most Helpful Guy

• hmmmm maybe he's afraid coz u are 17?

What Guys Said 1

• Just go talk to him women now adays are like men they want to be the boss

What Girls Said 3

• Just go and talk to him...

• One idea, check his face book pg out. The potential to learn his interests. Example sports teams he likes, activities he participates in. If there is already a love interest present. (That could save some embarrassment) Plus this gives u a foundation to build on

• just ask for it or give him yours.