I'm dragging my boyfriend away from his friends, what should I do?

Well, I'm dragging my boyfriend away from his friends. He doesn't seem to notice, though. I notice, his friends notice, but he's completely clueless. He used to sit with his friends at lunch, but now he sits with me. For a field trip to an amusement park he hung out with me instead of his friends. Pretty much all the time he's ditching his friends for me. His friends are a little annoyed, too. But my boyfriend doesn't seem to mind. He's always carrying on like nothing's wrong. But I don't want things to be like this. He deserves to hang out with his friends, and even though he hangs out with them at other times, a lot of his attention is focused towards me. What can I do to kind of back off?

Most Helpful Girl

• let him know how you feel that you don't wanna take him away from his friends. don't feel like its your fault because it's not. it's his. maybe let him know you want him to spend more time with his friends.

• Thanks for the advice!

What Guys Said 3

• wot's so bad about it?
    in fact if he has a girlfriend he shuld b more focus on her than his friends... no?

• Haven't you heard the term bros before hos? Lol

• boys should hang around wid their gfs when they r in a relationship MORE than wid their pals 8)

• 😂 lol ok thanks for your opinion

• If he wanted to hang out with his friends he would, it seems that he would rather spend time with you, so I wouldn't worry about it

• U should but not all the time

What Girls Said 3

• If you're not the one persuading or forcing him to spend time with you then there's really nothing to do. HE'S the one dropping his friends. Which isn't cool. But like I said, it's not like you can make him spend more time with his friends.

• That's true. Thanks for the advice!

• Then tell him to go hang out with his friends? Why is this even a question?

• just take it easy and give him some space.

• Thanks for the advice