Guys, hot/outgoing girl or cute/shy girl and why?

Just out of curiosity :)

(sorry if this is in the wrong category btw)

• Cute/Shy Girl
    78% (49)
  • Hot/Outgoing Girl
    22% (14)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll
Sorry to add more to this, but I'm just wondering. What exactly is the difference between cute and hot in your opinion?

26

Most Helpful Guy

• I'l tell you exactly what is the difference between cute and hot. Hot is referred to sexiness, so when a girl wears sexy clothes like tight pants or revealing clothes thats HOT. Hotness will turn on men and make them just think with their penis. In other words, when we see something hot, we just wanna bang it.

Cute in the other hand, refers more to Prettiness and also sometimes to some faces that make you go 'awwww' (you know, when u see a cute puppy or kitten?). Girls who dress decently and have pretty faces are more likely to be called cute/pretty than hot.

And to answer your main question, i think i would like a bit of both.

What Guys Said 25

• Hot and outgoing. I can't stand shy girls. They make it difficult for me to have a conversation with them.

• Not much difference between cute and hot for me. If I find a girl cute then I probably find her hot as well. But I like shy girls myself it could be because of the challenge of making them laugh with my bad jokes or that they are great listeners.

• I'm outgoing so I tend to go for shyer girls. I do most of the talking and they don't feel the need to continue the conversation.

• hot and out going, much funner to date!
    Shy and cute better for long term

• if you really get to know a cute/shy girl she's so much better, and more loyal, than a hot, outgoing girl

• Both has drawbacks from time to time. But hot and outgoing girl would be better considering she has more self esteem which won't lead to self bulshitting during/after the relationship.

• Cute and shy are both extremely attractive qualities.

• I prefer cute/outgoing but I chose A

• I like to date outgoing girls

• Cute and shy girl has a better personality.

• I am not very out going so I don't want to be dragged with her when she wants to go out

• I prefer a shy one because a hot girl were tire me out by dragging me to parties.

• shy girl they are the true lovers if they like you.

• I prefer intelligence to be honest. But everyone is different.

• There's something about shy girls... I like it

• can't she be cute and outgoing, I dont like hot or shy girls

• They seem to be nicer 😊

• someone can be cute/hot shy and outgoing...

• Cute and shy because i like to get to know them they are always thoughtful and are like me shy lol.

• neither, they'll both just end up being sluts

• good person... ?

• Hot/outgoing, because I'm too shy, so I wouldn't get along with shy girls.

• personally i like the cute/shy girl its just something about it that is like Ahh she soooooo cute i just wanna take her home and keep her not in a bad way hehe but its just something so adorable about it specially if they're smaller than the guy (kinda easy for me 190cm here x) ) and it make's the guy sometimes want like to protectish the girl the sense of it at least for me :)

• I would say hot outgoing girl because I am introverted and I doubt I would ever meet the shy girl

• Cute shy cause they are normally nicer and hot girls are more high matinence and more likely to cheat etc.