Guys, do you think tall girls are attractive?

I am pretty tall for a girl, 6' to be exact, and I dont get as much attention from guys than my shorter friends do :(

22

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, tall girls can be attractive. The reason you might be getting less attention than your shorter friends probably has more to do with guys that are just intimidated by your height than anything else. Typically a guy wants a girl to be shorter, just so he doesn't feel emasculated. And then there are short guys that won't approach taller women because they have a height complex and feel like a taller girl wouldn't be interested. So, I wouldn't fret over your shorter friends. I say, if you're into someone, go approach them, you might be surprised at the reaction.

What Guys Said 21

• Hey , I don't know if this count for anything but if you are like any of the volleyball girls I saw today.
    I think they are pretty damn attractive.

PS : can we stop saying "tall" girls? 6' ain't exactly tall... well... tall for a girl but tall to me is like... Kobe Brian or Yao Ming. 6'0 ish is average height I'll say.

• They are not attractive just because they are tall, but I have known many attractive tall girls. I dated a couple of girls that were 5'10", even married one. If I had hit it off with a 6' girl I would have loved dating her as much as any other girl.

• I find taller girls more attractive actually.
    But that doesn't exempt you from being good looking lol.
    Being tall just by itself won't do it.

But between 2 girls who are as attractive as the other, I would take the taller one. Even taller than me I don't care. (you're already taller than me, I'm 5'8)

I wonder what's harder. Tall girls to get a guy who is shorter, or a guy getting a girl taller.
    It seems a large number of tall girls reject shorter guys (or even same height) because they feel insecure about their femininity next to them. Like they tell me "He's SUPPOSED to be taller" whatever the fuck that "supposed" means...
    I don't need to be taller than the chick to know who's wearing pants.
    On the other side some guys may be intimidated. I don't get that. Beauty is beauty.

• I like both tall and short girls. I am 5'9" so as long as she does not care it is not an issue for me

• Of course tall girls are attractive!!! I've dated more tall girls than short girls and I'm only 5'7 ( I don't have anything against short girls, I just attract tall ones more). I dated a girl taller than you, I believe she was 6'1. Seriously I don't care bout height , and people need to stop caring, attractive people come in all heights, but as long as people are victims of the media, this height requirement madness will not stop. The media is slowly moving in the right direction by beginning to show more attractive tall female celebrities and short male celebrities on the tabloids (Taylor swift, Katy Perry, one direction , Zach effron) and public opinion is slowly progressing but just not fast enough

• They are attractive but I wouldn't go for them. I'm only 5'8 so 6 foot girls wouldn't want me either. I'm sure guys who are 6 foot and taller find tall girls attractive. Plus, I'm sure you wouldn't go for anyone who was shorter than you. Maybe 5'10 minimum.

• I've dated girls as tall as 6'1 and I'm 5'7, it's about confidence dude

• Yeah if I like a girl her height doesn't matter to me at all. Own your height a lot of women wish they were taller. A lot of guys are intimidated by taller women but secure guys won't be bothered by your height

• Tbh I'm not a fan of girls taller than 5'8 in general, but they can be attractive sometimes, take Maria Sharapova ( the Russian tennis player) for example. She is 6'2 and she is freaking attractive.

• You may be taller than most guys in your age group right now, however, as you move on, you will likely meet more taller guys that will suit your height.

Guys like the long legs!

• Why do they have to be tall? There are average height and short guys that like tall girls too, I'm one of them my ex was 5'11 and I've dated girls as tall as 6'1, height isn't such a factor to me, if she's beautiful and has an awesome personality I don't care

• @Eric644 Absolutely, there is nothing wrong with dating girls that are taller than oneself, but in her case I think it is the fact that she is young woman 18-24 and way taller than everyone in her age group.

I was just saying that the guys will eventually catch up... that is if she prefers a guy to be close to her height or taller, give it a little more time.

• Lawd YES!! But you have to consider you're going to get attention from shorter guys (5'10" myself included) too...

• yep. Do tall girls think short guys are attractive?

• I find tall girls attractive but I prefer girls who are my height or shorter. I'm 5'10"

• short girls are attractive but so are tall ones in my opinion tall girls i like both so i gotta say yes :)

• Wel yeah. They are very attractive but I'm only 5'7 so I will never be able to date them D:

• I'm also 5'7 and I've dated girls as tall as 6'1. If you have confidence and the looks many girls will overlook your height, and judging by your profile pic you don't seem like a bad looking guy, no homo

• Tall girls can be attractive yeah, any girl can be

• Yes, but I would never go for them because I am short.

• Well, you are taller than the average guy, and tall women tend to not respond favorably to attention from shorter guys. Soooo, most guys will be put off from giving you attention.

• Not from my experience, I'm 5'7 and I've actually dated more tall girls (5'6 plus) than short girls, I have nothing against short girls I personally don't give a flying flip about height, I just happen to attract tallies more than shorties

• And actually I've noticed it's the average height girls 5'3 to 5'5 that have a problem with my height the most lol

• No, I like when she's taller with her heels, not without

• I found taller girls intimidating when i was younger due to my shy nature but they were just as attractive to me. Harder to approach I guess

• As long as they aren't taller than me, i dont care.

• hey don't fret. The girl I have a massive crush on is about 5'10 and I'm only 5'11. Hopefully I can get her to like me :)