Do guys like it when a girl has no experience?

I'm 18 years old, yet I have absolutely no experience with boys. I've never even kissed one; the most I've done is hold hands with a guy that I met while skating and I never talked to him again.
This is mostly because I'm extremely shy and I never approach the guys I'm interested in and I curb the ones that are.
But I'm going to college next year, and I plan to be more open when it comes to guys. The thing is, if a guy asks about my experience, do I tell him I have absolutely NONE? Especially at my age? I mean I know I'm not super old, but I'm the only high school senior that I know that hasn't even kissed anyone.
Would a guy like hearing that I have no experience, or would it be better if I don't say that?

Most Helpful Girl

• You don't say anything unless you need to. I had my first kiss only at 22 and was confusing the guy who was tried to kiss me because I kept pulling away but was getting closer to him. I just told him the truth and he taught me and then kissed me.

What Guys Said 5

• Hello goldengal. Looks like you are fairly new to GirlsAskGuys. Welcome!

As for your question, I got to point out a couple of things.

In the course of normal conversation, it may come up whether or not you have had past relationships for, generally as a part of natural probing (ex-'s to watch out for, outstanding issues, etc..). However, if the guy is too curious about your past outside of that to know you better as a person, he may not be a gentleman. For your own well-being, I recommend ditching these types.

I personally put more weight on things like communications ability, conflict resolution, and patience -- than say 'experience' because my nephew has gone through like 12 women and hasn't learned a damned thing from any of them. Who would want to date a guy like that?

Just be a sweet girl and you'll do just great!

• I dont like women that have had many boyfriends

• Yes, you are every girl's dream. Are you kidding me? And you need to be honest, so if you meet someone, he will treat you with an extra element of the respect you so deserve.

• Be honest and jokingly point out the obvious advantages. You have no one else to compare him to and he can have a hand in shaping your development! Life could be worse.

• Just don't lie, you won't be able to keep it up if you do.

What Girls Said 1

• Just tell him you never been with a guy before.