I slept with my friend. Help?

Me and my friend have got really close recently and I found out he liked me. He went on a break with his girlfriend as they were arguing loads (toxic relationship) he came round mine and we kissed. The next time I saw him we ended up sleeping together which is weird for me as I only sleep with people if I'm in a relationship with them. He texts/rings me constantly but today he's gone to meet up with her to talk. I'm worried that if they get back together that I've lost my friendship with him and if not he changes his mind and I've let my guard down for nothing. All my ex's have been horrid and he's always been the one person I've trusted with stuff so it's quite an awkward situation. What should I do? Caz im usually quite a laid back person but he's got me all antsy and uptight with all this.

Most Helpful Girl

• wow... that is an awkward position to be in.
    confess your love if you think it is worth it. consider everything, including the fact that there will be double the awkwardness if you both happen to separate someday.
    or,... ignore this. i know, so easy to say, difficult to implement, but it is the only way out. things will be back to normal eventually

What Guys Said 1

• Who initiated the kiss and sleeping together? In my eyes... You let these things happen and its (you), who's got yourself antsy and uptight. You knew the situation.. Control yourself! You must've had a liking for him to let these things happen.

• He did. I know it takes two and all and I'm not ignoring my part in it but as I said I'm not usually uptight with awkward situations I'm usually the one that kills the awkwardness. I just don't know whether or not it's worth pursuing or if I should just keep him as a mate yano

What Girls Said 2

• Don't worry about if he still likes you or not try to know if you do? If you love him and think it worth another awkward situation then go and tell him see how it ends. If not then ignore it (which I think is the best option) because he doesn't seems to be into you. You shouldn't talk to him in this case

• your friendship with him won't be the same as it was before