Girls, what do you expect from us after first date?

We grabbed ice cream and coffee on our first date. She texted me after 30 mins we said good bye. I didn't show much interest over the text after our first date, but didn't show complete disinterest ( I didn't want to look needy...). She always replies to my texts but doesn't ask me much. Where Did I make mistakes?

12

Most Helpful Girl

• I cannot tell you a general sense but I can give you one girls opinion. After a date if it turned out well, we generally expect a guy to make a reference that he wants to hang out again or that he had a good time. You have to show interest or the girl will think you aren't into her like that.

What Girls Said 11

• Girls have also been taught that showing too much interest makes them look needy.

She may not be asking you questions because she doesn't like to talk over text. I personally don't because you can't hear inflection or see body language over text.

If you want to go out again, just ask her to go somewhere

• Probably by not scheduling the next date and in trying not to be needy, you're looking disinterested.

• do short two or three word statements, make it like she needs to get blood out of a stone... at least she then HAS to ask you questions... I know some that do this but must admit it pisses me off!! .. LOL!! talking should come easy, if you gotta try... you are pushing it up hill...

• I expect a call or text and another date somewhere cool whatever

You people and your "oh i dont want to sound needy" mind games D; all it does is create confusion

Invite her out again

• a nice text message

• If i was her, i will expect you to text me and ask me out again. You didn't make any mistakes, go talk/text to her!

• What makes you think you messed up?

• I would expect a call or text if things went great.

• people have to stop analyzing everything. Just be yoruself all the time

• I expect you to call me again

• You have to show great interest! Girls like when u swallow your pride when u really like them.