Would you rather?

So lately my girlfriend tells me stuff that irritates me like maybe a guy trying to flirt, other things throughout the day etc. Much more frequently she is in situations I dont like or want to know about as it just irritates me. Let me ask you all this would you rather your significant other not tell you if its going to make you mad if its no big deal or still tell you what goes on even if it makes you mad?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd rather be told. My boyfriend, unfortunately, does not tend to tell me when he flirts because we both know that he flirts a lot, probably with anything that moves because that's just how he is. I tell him whenever someone flirts with me because we usually have a laugh about it and it's cute to see him threaten to punch someone.

• Sounds like me wanting to punch someone too!

• There was one time where his friends had a party, and I'd never met any of his friends before. Our best friend was going too and they invited me along with the two of them. Unfortunately, he got food poisoning so he couldn't make it, but I went along with our best friend anyway. One of the guys there was really drunk and was chatting me up all night. When I got home, I told my boyfriend all about it and it was kinda silent for a while before he said how lucky it was that he had stayed home. The idea of him trying to hit someone in between throwing up violently from food poisoning was entertaining.

What Girls Said 2

• I would rather be told.

I'm curious why it bothers you?

• It's funny I just really realized that guys don't like knowing about who flirts with their lady , But so many women tell their guy what happened during their day out of respect.

What Guys Said 2

• hahhaha if it was irriatin... i'd rather not hear it

• I'd rather have her tell me
    you should talk about it