Pale V Tan skin?

I dont mean BLACK v WHITE, as I dont want this to turn into something racist, but just someone who might have beautiful pale skin and someone with beautiful tan skin?

In general what are your personal preferences?

0|0
8|7

Most Helpful Guy

• If you're white or far-eastern, I generally feel the paler the better.

Otherwise, I like tan skin on Mediterranean and middle-eastern women, and black skin is good if everything else is attractive.

I grew up around tons of the stereotypical rich, middle-class tanning-bed girls, and it just really isn't my thing. Exceptions? sure. But generally, it's a turn-off.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• I have zero preference. Beautiful women come in all different complexions.

1|0
    0|0
  • i like both... but tan could b sexier

0|0
    0|0
  • Pale skin.

0|0
    0|0
  • I really don't care about skin color as long as she has soft skin I'm good

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer tan

0|0
    0|0
  • I love pale skin and don't really like the tanned look so much. There's something about fair skin that's just amazing. (Dark skinned people can be quite attractive to, but just to me white people look better without a tan)

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 8

• I'm tan. My boyfriend is pale. I like someone who is the opposite of me, I tend to be attracted to them because they have what I lack within myself.

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer that my significant other have a lighter complexion than I do.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think we should embrace our natural skin tone. I'm pale and I like myself this way. I wouldn't mind if I got mone tan, but it 's not someting I desire or pursue. Tanning beds are very bad because they age the skin and cause cancer.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer to be tan, but I'm usually pale no matter what😤

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not used to seeing other tan people, so it's more that I find it so pretty because I don't see it anymore...

0|0
    0|0
  • Both are beautiful. Pale for winter and tan for summer :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Both have their perks.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have no preference.

0|0
    0|0