If your previous partner was a 10/10, smoking hot, would anything less than an 8 just be a hookup for you?

Just found out the recent ex of the dude I'm kind of talking to is a definite 10/10. Like Chivette, selfie crazy, etc.
I can't compete with that shit.
If you had dated a 10, what would be your minimum hotness factor for a serious relationship?
And would you run if you felt like your new guy had dated/hooked up with people on a totally different hotness level than you?

Most Helpful Guy

• One of my ex's was in my eyes a 9-10/10
    My girlfriend now is more like a 6-7/10 but she's the first girl i can truly say i love

What Guys Said 7

• Minimum would be a 1. Don't worry about trying to compete with the ex. You don't need to. You are the one he's talking to now. A perfect 10 girl might have a personality rating of 1. If she's that conceited and into selfies, then I'm sure I'm right.

Just be yourself. And sod how hot other girls are!! You are just as hot yourself!!

Enjoy being you!! Take care, stay safe!!

• It wouldn't have any effect whatsoever on whether or not I considered another woman worthy of my time or not, lol.

Don't try to compete with his past. You are the person you are now, for good or bad, and he'll either have to leave or take it. Don't allow yourself to become insecure over his past relationships--because that is what will drive him away.

Best of luck ;)

• No because looks doesn't determine who I like. Personality is the key thing. If she was a ten in looks and had a good personality I would be way in over my head. I would constantly be doubting the relationship. But that's just now that's why I'm working on myself😊

• uh-oh... i'd not look any firther then 8)

• Well.. Her hotness kind of made her cheat on him and be a bit crazy.
      Sooo

• Hotness doesn't make someone cheat.
      Their lack of morals does.

• No, people who say that are lying. I've seen a lot of guys going from a 10 to a 6, 7, or even 5. In fact, only one guy comes to mind that only dated 9s and 10s. Girls said that he looked like Tom Cruise, so I understand it, ha ha! I wouldn't run if my girl had been dating or hooking up with 10s. There's a reason for that person to choose you, so be confident.

• Well in order for her to reach that 10 she has to look good and have a good personality

• its over 9000! i dont believe these bullshit ratings. for me people matter for what they have inside. but i guess thats why i'd never be like your boyfriend or attarct girls like you. but maybe thats better for me... .

• Oh, I'm not a 10. By any stretch of the imagination.

I pretty well believed he was out of my league when we met. Now, I kind of feel like I know it. It just makes me more guarded, which sucks because he's a really awesome guy. No amount of my weird humor will get me to surpass a model body, in my mind.

• don't sweat it too much, you are smarter than that.

What Girls Said 2

• I don't rate any one a 10 because that means (flawless), to me every one has a flaw no matter how perfect they may appear.
    Anyway,
    Lets just say this person is extremely attractive (like you are implying).
    I wouldn't create a whole world based off of looks and one appearing perfect to the eye.
    Every one knows that in order for a real relationship to last substance is a definite quality.
    If I was dating a 8/10 if they had a great personality I would stay with them.
    Looks alone can only get you so far, and wouldn't be the determining factor for me.

Honestly, I would expect someone immature (or someone who lacks life experience), to think good looks is ALL one needs to carry them through a relationship.

• Also, to answer your last question.
      I'm a secure person (I have a lot of confidence), I don't spend my time comparing myself to others.

• I don't believe in someone being "too hot to date" if they like you and you like them who cares how you rate. Go for it