Guys, I'm an attractive girl. All the average guys and even kind of cute want me?

But when I approach a really good looking guy, they always say I'm not their style or not their type. My standards are to high, perhaps?

20

Most Helpful Guy

• Need a photo to be able to say. You can't believe anyone's self assessment.

What Guys Said 19

• Do you really think looks are that absolute? I think they're a bit more subjective. Attraction can be complicated. They may not have liked the your style of shirt. They could have been in a grumpy mood. They could easily interpret you in a way that doesn't represent who you really are. You're trying to gauge the situation based on looks alone. There's so much more going on than just looks.

• guess a pic could help so we can tell :)

• "All the average and kinda cute guys want me?' Hmm try taming that ego and develop a personality and see what happens.

• Never give up!

• Without a picture we can only make assumptions. But yes it is very likely that your standards are high. If there's a common denominator I've seen its this (not a generalization on women, just my observations): Women tend to have somewhat of a checklist when it comes to finding a guy. It's all the things that would make them the ideal guy. Any guy that doesn't have everything is overlooked. But we can't expect perfection and at times these women decide to "settle" for someone who doesn't meet their entire checklist and subconsciously it bothers them. So maybe your standards are too high, or you're not as attractive as you think. It also sounds like you have quite an ego which is unattractive and if you are walking around like you can get any guy you want, the guys know to avoid you. Again it's all assumptions without a pic and knowing your personality.

• But some really good looking guys do like me... That's very strange. The ones I'm referring to do too say I'm beautiful, my not their type. It is probably a question of preferences, then?

• Yep, sounds like it. Everyone has their preferences.

• if this was a bar setting and you were giving attention to those cute/average guys over a good looking guy. Some good looking guys really hate that in a women. They think to themselves she is a attention seeker or she is a fake person pleaser. Because atractive women always get hit on and it gets annoying if you with her.

• Maybe you're not as attractive as you think.

• I think it is your personality that might put them off. Guys prefer a nice girl (humble, gentle, helpful, kind, etc) over a pretty girl. Especially if she is full of her self. Guys don't want to complete with a girls ego.

• You're disillusioned!

• Being attractive does not mean you are everyone's type.

• Just keep approaching. It's really a numbers game.

• So whats your opinion of me?

• Yeah that could be the case

• Honey I don't care if you're Helen of Troy... there's always going to be a guy you can't have.

• too high standards and no pic lol

• It's a possibility.

• What race are u if u mind I'm me asking

• The hot guys get the hot girls they want. Maybe you're not as hot as you think.

• But even if it is a hot guy, i guess they may think a woman is hot but not their type, right? Or if a woman is hot, all guys in the world would want her? I guess some of them would say: "well, this woman is hot, but not really for me"

• Yeah, but I mean... Everyone has preferences, right? Even if the boy or girl is good looking, it might be not your type, right? The type of beauty you are looking for. Or this is bullshit?

• Well everyone sees beauty differently. What I might find hot other guys might find average. I can find a girl "subjectively" attractive but not be attracted to her. Does that make sense?

• Let's see?